I can’t tell - this is our view of Waikiki Beach this morning from our flat. Does it look the same as yesterday? All I know is it will never get old. And yet, somehow, we left it to explore the island.
Honolulu is South Shore - home to world famous Waikiki Beach
Let’s explore North Shore to see if we can find some sea turtles
As Stacy was driving off and I had my face plastered to the passenger window, I see a crowd standing around a huge sea turtle that had finally emerged from the water for a little sunbathing.
We JUST missed it!!!
For our lunch options, we had McDonalds or local food truck. We choose. . .
Giovanni’s shrimp truck. The butter and garlic scampi!
So many beaches. . . So little time!










💜
ReplyDeleteLoved the tour along with you two. I closed my eyes and I was there too (lol) Love you guys and happy belated anniversary 💓 💕 💗 💖
ReplyDelete