Totem poles are like family crests that are usually placed outside of a home to show off the family’s heritage. The expression “low man on totem pole” doesn’t accurately denote the figure that holds that position as it supports the weight of everything above it.
In addition to being serious about totem poles, these folks are also serious about some crab legs. They are $100 per pound and it was said that one leg could feed a 6ft athletic man! Now I love crab legs but Stacy’s not a big fan so we might have to skip this treat. Don’t know what I’m missing and I’m ok with it. Really can’t understand why they would cost so much when we came all the way here to get it.😂
Other cool stuff:
We searched high and low for a newspaper but skipped the guided tour here.
No city tour would be complete without a trip to the library with my favorite librarian. And guess what Stacy found here? A newspaper!
Such artistry
Look closely - they have savory donuts. Their speciality: Salmon donuts (how fitting!)













Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of totem poles 😯
ReplyDelete