Vancouver is on the other side of the Pacific Ocean. After our 5 hour flight last night we made it to the best side: Hawaii!!! Who’s ready for the fire? We are!
The ice was nice but the fire is amazing. The temps are mid 70s to low 80s - perfect for the pace of this part of the trip. It even sprinkled on us a little as we lay on the beach this morning - just long enough to be refreshing.
Stacy took me to Walmart last night and if I closed my eyes I would have thought I was back in Rocky Mount. And then remembered why I don’t go to Walmart after dark. Those are not my people. But we grabbed a few things and got out of there as fast as possible.
So this morning, didn’t need to go the grocery store (though we did walk to a beautiful Waikīkī market just 5 minutes away for lunch). That was after spending a little time one of Honolulu’s many beautiful beaches. Then we made it back to our spot to do some laundry and get ready for tonight’s special dinner/entertainment.







So walmarts are universally ick at night. Good to know😂. So glad you made it safely!😃
ReplyDeleteI’m so behind!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!😻
ReplyDelete