Slept like a baby. The ship had a ever so gentle rock that made me feel like a baby must feel when being rocked in its mothers arms. Stacy however was up at 4:30am (still on East Coast time) and working on a talk. Then he was watching a nature show about Bears in Alaska. Then he was looking at me to see how much longer I was going to sleep.
My alarm went off as usual but that did nothing to rouse me. Stacy and I exchanged a few words and I drifted off to sleep again. Once up, I realized I was about to miss my planned morning stretch class in the Sky Observation Lounge. Stacy was ready to eat. So he went down for food and I went up for fun. And I soon realized I made the wrong choice as I had to walk on the outside deck to get to my class. Couldn’t turn back now - so I braved the serious winds (although not that cold surprisingly) to get to the class.
Met up with Stacy as he was chatting it up with a older couple on their first cruise who were just teasing him that he didn’t have a wife and was just ordering another breakfast for himself. Next on my agenda was an Alaskan destination seminar, a couples massage masterclass, a Cha-Cha ballroom dance class, axe-throwing and Stacy wanted to do a trivia game.
Guess what we did? After the seminar, we came back to the room. Shortly afterwards, Stacy realized it was almost time for lunch to begin in the main dining room. After lunch we found the library, read some books, then found another cafe and had some sweet treats, then went to get some sorbet and then it was time for a nap. Stacy says eating is an activity. And that is a McCloud Relaxation Masterclass. I did manage to get a short video of the dance class in session so we can practice at home.
I sure hope these pictures are coming through. I’ll be able to double check when I get to Juneau! Hoping the service will be better.
Comments
Post a Comment