Once we got on the cruise ship, it was time to eat. Well, technically, it was round 2pm but since we only had a blueberry muffin since breakfast, it was definitely time to eat. Which if any of you have been on a cruise ship, its always time.
We just missed the sit-down restaurant so our only option for real substance was the Oceanview Cafe. We snagged a window seat (unfortunately, it was overlooking the pier since we hadn’t left the dock yet) and Stacy found what he came for: pizza and ice cream. He also found some pretty authentic tasting Indian food and I opted for that too (mainly because it was far too many choices for Day 1). Then Stacy made me a salad and took it literally when I said only lettuce. When I went back to get some salad dressing, I added about 5 fixings.
At Sunset Park on one of the top decks, we stumbled upon the dangerously delicious Warm Cookie Hour as we sailed away from Vancouver. There was lawn games, live music, hot tea and warm cookies - perfect way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon.
We got our home space organized and met our stateroom attendant Ranbir who promptly got Stacy’s Cpap supplies and then it was time for comedy show and dinner and BED (in quick succession).
Enjoy the pictures!
Comments
Post a Comment